Ensure all terms are read and understood prior to participating in any event hosted by True North Goaltending. True North Goaltending, and any personnel acting in assistance to events hosted by True North Goaltending, shall hereby be referred to as the host:
1) The participant agrees that their participation in any event hosted by the host is voluntary. Additionally, the participant agrees to assume any risk that is associated with participating in the event and releases the host from any and all claims of damage and loss that may be as a result of participation. The release is without limitation and includes the personal injury fees, attorney’s fees and any other losses that might occur to the participant.
2) The participant agrees to hold the host harmless against all claims of damage and loss including damage to any third party property caused by the participant
3) The participant hereby warrants that they are physically fit and able to participate in events hosted by the host without any undue risk.
4) The host maintains that the right to refuse the participation in any event if they foresee that participation would risk damage to any party. The host also maintains the right to refuse participation if conduct by the participant is deemed by the host to be unfavourable. In this case, no refund shall be given.
5) This waiver agreement is governed by the laws of Alberta. Any legal claims or lawsuits related to the precipitants in events hosted by the host shall take place in courts located in Alberta.
6) The participant agrees that this waiver agreement shall remain in full force and take effect without change and that participation in events hosted by the host is pursuit to the terms of the agreement